- Working in Mongolia
January - February 2012
- Working in Hong Kong, Mongolia and Singapore
Water Margin: Hong Kong's Link to the Sea
- Exhibit of 4 large prints from the series at FCC Hong Kong
May 31 2011
- Opening of Out of Time Exhibit of Platinum Prints at Picture This Gallery, Hong Kong
- In Guangzhou
- In Singapore
January - May 2011
- In Hong Kong printing a series of Platinum Prints from large format negatives, circa 1970-1978
January - March 2011
- Annual Reports and golf course photography in Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur
- In China for Nelson & Haworth Golf Course Architect
- In Hong Kong printing calendar for Nelson & Haworth
- In Hong Kong tied to computer processing hotel photos
- In Germany, Austria, Ireland & Russia photographing Hotel Interior Design for a book
- In Hong Kong printing book project for Nelson & Haworth
- In Sanya, Hainan
- Working in Hong Kong
- In Hong Kong Directing book project for Nelson & Haworth
- Praying for UNC - March Madness
- In Shanghai and Hong Kong for Corporate Annual Reports
- In Ho Chi Minh City and Bangkok for Corporate Annual Reports
- Jan 7-10 in Seoul, Korea for a Corporate Annual Report
- Jan 2-4 in Shenzhen at Mission Hills for the annual Golf Digest Rating Panel
- End of classes at Hong Kong University. Grading commences.
- Robin is working in Hong Kong and China on assignments.
- Robin has returned to Hong Kong from a working week in Sydney, Australia.
- Launch of a new web site for Nelson & Haworth Golf Course Architects designed and photographed by Robin.
- Cover photograph of entrepreneur Anthony Tan for Forbes Magazine
- Visiting Lecturer teaching photojournalism at the Journalisn and Media Studies Centre at The Hong Kong University.
- Robin has returned to Hong Kong from a working week near Hangzhou.
- Honored by inclusion of a print of Aung San Suu Kyi in a photography exhibit sponsored by the International Center for Journalists at the Paley Center for Media in New York, 3 October through 5 November.
"At the International Center for Journalists 2008 Awards Dinner, we will pay special tribute to the work of photojournalists. Often the unsung heroes of our profession, photojournalists frequently are on the front lines, putting everything at risk to bring us vital news images. In a special exhibit called The Power of Elections, we will showcase the work of 25 to 30 renowned photographers who have captured pivotal moments, from Nelson Mandela's extraordinary election in 1994 to this year's historic campaign in the United States."
- Another working week in Beijing
- Robin has been made an Adjunct Professor at Hong Kong University where he will teach graduate and graduate courses in Photojournalism beginning in September, 2008
- Robin has returned to Hong Kong from a working week in Beijing
- Last week we donated two Fine Art Prints, a 20" x 20" portrait of Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Daw Aung San Suu Kyi to an auction to benefit the World Food Program's Burma Cyclone Relief. The picture was originally made for Vanity Fair. We are pleased to announce that US$13,500 was raised for the program.